Varick's equity overlays seek to reduce the risks embedded in existing equity allocations. These actively managed strategies employ listed options and are implemented using a systematic investment process.
- Limit downside risk of equity holdings
- Avoid the need to change current asset allocations or managers
- Potentially monetize market volatility
- Retain transparency and liquidity
Varick's structural arbitrage strategies seek to provide our clients with exposure to an expanded range of investment opportunities without many of the drawbacks associated with alternative investments.
- Enhance alternative investment access
- Offer portfolio diversification benefits
- Offer tax and regulatory benefits
- Potentially reduce capital requirements